We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. Your role will be aligned with the organizational objectives, focusing on longer-term people issue and macro-concerns about structure, values, commitment, and matching resources to future needs.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to know various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- liaise with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates
- make sure that prospective staff have the right to work at the organisation
- develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absence management
- prepare staff handbooks
- advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- undertake regular salary reviews
- manage redundancy programmes
- negotiate with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions, contracts, and redundancy packages
- administer payroll and maintain employee records
- interpret and advise on employment law
- deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
- develop HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- plan and sometimes deliver training, including new staff inductions
- analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
You’ll need to have:
- business awareness and management skills
- interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required if managing/operating computerised payroll and benefits systems
- organisational and planning skills
- the ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law
- integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you
- curiosity and a willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary
- teamworking skills and the ability to collaborate well with others
- the ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner
- influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies
- the ability to work well under pressure
- the ability to juggle multiple tasks and to prioritise your workload
- potential to handle a leadership role.
- Proven experience as HR office or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g., PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
Remuneration & benefits
- Monthly salary for a HR Officer starts from EUR 1500, based on experience.
- 37-hour week, Monday to Friday
- All year-round position
- Paid public holidays
- 13th salary
- Performance rewards & incentives
Contact us: Tel. 23 75 00 53